L Zone Delhi, the Location for the Next Magnificent Urban Expansion in India
The largest among all the land areas chosen by the DDA to carry out the urban extension in Delhi under Master Plan 2021 is L Zone. In Delhi, L Zone covers an area of about 22, 979 hectors and is surrounded by in:-
- North by NH- 10 and Rohtak Road.
- In East, it is surrounded by zone ‘K’ mainly Dwarka Sub City.
- At its Southern Western Sides it is comprised of national capital territory.
The vast land area of L Zone Delhi is comprised of 46 villages where Najafgarh is one of the major urban agglomerations in Delhi-NCR. Other settlements in the region are Tikri Kalan, Dhansa, Jharoda Kalan, Jasfapur Kalan, etc.
Aligning to the Master Plan Delhi 2021 goals, it has popularly been known as L Zone Dwarka and many residential projects in L Zone are under way according to the DDA’s Land Pooling Policy.
According to the Master Plan Delhi 2021 in L Zone, the development has to be focused around improved accessibility and connectivity both at the urban extension and the rural areas. Along with urban development the focus of planners in L Zone is to meet the goals of upgraded infrastructure and preservation of resources and eco system.
The attractive location and invitation from the government has led to the spur of many a numbers of residential projects in the region to plan and begin their projects. Delhi Heights in L Zone is one of the leading developers in the region and further offers Seamless Connectivity and Location.
Advantage of L Zone
- Proximity to a Golf Course & Football Stadium
- Seamlessly Connectivity to Dwarka Metro
- Third Outer Ring Road UER-II & UER-III to Passing From this zone
- Close to upcoming Diplomatic Enclave
- Close to Dwarka – Gurgaon Express Way
- Close to IGI Airport and NH8
- Close to IP University, NSIT and NLU
Flats and Apartments in L Zone
Want to buy luxury and affordable 2/3/4 BHK flats and apartments in DDA L Zone, Delhi. Feel free to contact Delhi Heights. We are offering housing projects at L Zone in all budget and price range.